When you’re done with this online video series, you’ll be able to:
- identify the components that make up your RV
- know what each of them do
- know the 3 critical maintenance items most overlooked
- have a grasp on the necessary vocabulary to work with your service department
The most important thing you’ll get is confidence – taking the mystery out of your RV so you can start getting comfortable and getting to the dream you wanted to when you purchased it!
This series also includes all of the following:
- Step by step guide showing each procedure
- Covers all necessary tasks, including:
- Water systems: Hooking up, shower/toilet/hot water heater usage, draining the tank
- Sewage systems: Hooking up, flushing the tank, disposal, courtesies
- Propane: Safety information, gas appliance usage (fridge, water heater, stove/oven, etc.)
- Effective usage of heating/cooling system
- Power systems: Hooking up, protecting your RV, need to know information!
- Hitching: Safely hooking up, leveling, both manual and electric systems
- Control panel, tank levels, slides, and much more!
- General maintenance on the most important systems
- ALL procedures can also be downloaded in PDF format!